Who discovers Fuerteventura, immediately falls in love with this Canary Island. There are so many factors that make it special and it is so hard to list all of them. To highlight something, just so say what spectacular are their beaches of fine sand and intense turquoise water.
The island welcomes in a warm way tourists from all over the world who find here their own paradise for enjoying a special holidays to remember forever. For this reason, Fuerteventura has a huge variety of accommodations to suit all lifestyles and budgets, but at the top of them are the hostels. Specially, the hostels of Corralejo deserve a particular mention. Corralejo is the main town of Fuerteventura and has most of the tourist attractions of the Canary Islands.
Hostels Corralejo: a space to share and enjoy
If you want to enjoy a different experience during your holidays in Fuerteventura mixing up excitement and relax, the hostel ‘The One’ is the perfect place for you.
It consists in a quiet place, a really oasis of peace, where you could relax after a day out. This hostel has all kind of amenities and services at your disposal at anytime to make you feel at home. This is precisely the idea: to be like at home away of home. Comfortable beds, lockers, towels and linens, equipped kitchen, free wifi everywhere, televisión, and the best, an amazing terrace with chill out area and barbecue to enjoy weather of the Fuerteventura. The location could not be better. ‘The One’ is in the centre of the town with everything in a walking distance, including the beach and the sea area.
What kind of rooms has this hostel in Corralejo?
Hotels have various categories and types of rooms, and hostels too. This one, in particular, has the following distribution of rooms:
- Room ‘Lobos’ with two bunk beds
- Room ‘Agua’ with two bunk beds
- Room ‘Dunas’ with one bunk bed
- Shared rooms
- Mixed rooms
Regarding to the bathrooms,, the hostel has a shared bath with two showers, two more showers, and a shared toilet In total, ‘The One’ has capacity for 10 guests maximum. Check in is from 13.00 to 21.00 hours, and check out is at 11.00 in the morning. It’s important to note that there is a public parking and the hostel suits smokers.
Fuerteventura: the surfing paradise
Waves of Fuerteventura are very famous and ‘persecuted’ by surfers and other water sports lovers. When you visit the island, it is a must to practice (or try to…) this activity. You will have a funny time and you will free up loads of adrenaline. We know that there are many tourists interested in surfing and, to make things easier, in this hostel of Corralejo we have some packs specially designed for those who want to book accommodation and surf lessons together.
- One of the packs is the ‘Surf Pack Weekend’, available from 113 euros. It includes two nights accommodation in a shared room, two days of surf lessons and transfer to the beach for classes.
- Another one is named ‘Surf Pack Long Weekend’ and for 127 euros includes three nights accommodation in a shared room, two days of surf lessons and transfer to the beach to attend classes.
- Also we have the ‘Surf Pack 5 Days break’. Booking has a price from 220 euros and it consists in five nights accommodation in a shared room, four days of surf lessons and transfer to the beach for classes.
- And the last one is the ¡Surf Pack 7 Days break’. From 308 euros you have seven nights accommodations in a shared room, six days of surf lessons and transfer to the beach to join classes.
Don’t miss out this great opportunity and come to enjoy a different experience. You know…, not is the same enjoying it yourself that if someone tell you how it is. ¡We are waiting for you in Fuerteventura!