Nowadays our pets form an important part of our lives. More and more families have a four-legged friend that they count as part of the family which is why at holiday times, it´s common to want to take them on holiday too. If you have decided on Fueteventura as your holiday destination this summer, we can offer you a wide range of apartments and villas in Fuerteventura that allow pets – what are you waiting for?
While we are planning our summer holiday we can have doubts. For many people, leaving their pets with a friend or in kennels is not the best option so when it comes to booking the summer holidays we have to look for ways to transport them and “pet friendly” accommodation. Luckily there are more and more places that accept pets.
The whole family can enjoy the summer
Renting a villa or an apartment if you are travelling with a pet is a very good option as there will be more space and it gives you more independence and peace than a hotel. When staying at a villa or an apartment with pets, it´s important to bring their own bed, toys and food so that they feel more at home. On arrival, it´s important to let them have a sniff round so that they can become accustomed to it and gain confidence. It´s important not to leave them alone when you first arrive as they will feel out of sorts as they don´t know anything.
Corralejo: a fantastic place to travel to with your pet
In the whole of Fuerteventura there are designated areas for dogs to swim in, especially in Corralejo, a fantastic place to travel to with your pet, situated in the northeast of Fuerteventura. Corralejo is well know for the Natural Park of Corralejo which is home to long white sandy beaches and dunes. The village is full of natural areas for a walk and has a doggy beach close to the Bristol Playa. The center of the village is an old fishing area with a large selection of bars and restaurants with a very good atmosphere.
Villas in Fuerteventura that allow pets
- Villa Perseo – Located in front of the beach you couldn´t ask for a better position (only a 5-minute walk from the main street in Corralejo). It can sleep up to 5 people, has a terrace and amazing sea views. The Natural Park of Corralejo is around 8kms away.
- Villa Royal Park – This semidetached villa can sleep up to 8 people. It has a garden with BBQ and private pool – ideal for families or groups of friends. The beach is around a 4-minute walk away.
- Villas Oliva – These 2 identical villas are around a 5-minute walk from the beach. They´re very bright yet cozy and can sleep up to 6 people. They are located in a quiet area of Corralejo and have their own garden, pool, chill-out area and BBQ.
- Villa Soul Palm – Situated around 200m from the Waikiki beach, this property can sleep up to 6 people. It boasts a terrace with jacuzzi and Balinese bed. It is in one of the best areas for windsurfing and other water sports.
- Villas Corralejo View – Two villas, Piscis and Geminis which can sleep up to 5 and 6 people respectfully and are only a 3-minute walk from the beach and 1 minute from the main street in Corralejo. The Natural Park of Corralejo is around 8kms away. Both have a large patio area with artificial grass, bbq and chill out area.
- Villa Aries – Neighbouring property of Piscis and Geminis which can sleep up to 6 people.
- Villa Paradise – This villa can sleep up to 6 people and is around 3.8 km from the centre of Corralejo. It has its own pool, sun loungers and terrace area with artificial grass. Only a 5-minute drive from the Natural Park area of Corralejo and the beach.
- Villa Golden Park – Situated around 5kms from El Burro beach, it has its own pool and relaxing area. The area is ideal for snorkling, windsurfing and scuba diving.
- Badel – This ground floor property can sleep up to 5 people. It boasts a large terrace with private pool, BBQ area and sun loungers making it ideal for families with children. It´s located around 400m from the Las Agujas beach.
- Estudio Rubi / Lili / Kivi – These studios are only around 2 minutes from the beach and have their own terrace or garden area. Very close to all the amenities offered by Corralejo. They can each sleep up to 3 people.
- Villas Kala Privilege I – These villas are right in front of the Las Agujas beach and have a terrace with Balinese bed, chill out area and private pool which can be heated.
- Villas Kala Privilege II – These 2 villas have a BBQ, either a terrace or patio and a solarium with sea views and a Balinese bed. They are in front of the Las Agujas beach and around 5km from the El Burro beach.
All of these Vacanzy Collection villas in Fuerteventura that allow pets are equipped with everything you will need to make them the ideal place to enjoy a perfect holiday. Have an unforgettable holiday with the whole family!!