For some time, Fuerteventura has been one of the best destinations for a fun family holiday due to its climate throughout the year. Why wait until summer to take a break? Given the increase in family tourism that the island has experienced, its continual adaption has made it into an island with many activities for families with children while not forgetting a varied offer of accommodation, among that we find the wonderful villas in Corralejo.
Specifically, the villas located in Corralejo are very successful as they offer everything necessary for an unforgettable family holiday.
Luxury villas in Fuerteventura with pool and sea views
The villas in Corralejo, each one different from the other but each with all the amenities, space and comforts that you will need when you travel with the kids: bedroom with double bed, bedroom with twin beds, large living room, room with terrace, bathrooms and fully equipped kitchen, garden with private pool and bbq, fantastic sea views, free public parking……
Unlike hotels, these houses are quieter and it doesn´t matter if the baby cries, the kids run around with a ball or shout at “siesta time”. It won´t bother anyone and freedom is guaranteed.
Another factor as to why the option of renting a villa in Corralejo is more popular each day is the location, everything is close by. Within walking distance is the beach to enjoy the sun and the fresh air or the town centre where you can take advantage of the entertainment available.
And talking about entertainment, a wide range of possibilities are on offer for both parents and children to enjoy fun relaxing days.
What can I do with kids in Fuerteventura?
Once you have your accommodation organized the next step is to look at what you can do as a family. Luckily in Fuerteventura good times are assured as there are a variety of family oriented activates.
Of everything available, here are 5 to keep in mind:
- Oasis Park: is a must. A zoo with over 3000 animals and close to 250 different species. The kids will have a ball. There are also seal and sea lion shows, pony rides, camel trips, etc.
- Water sports: if your kids are old enough, why not all try windsurfing classes, canoeing, jet skiing…… it´s a plan!
- Acua Water Park: another place where you can be assured that they won’t get bored. Located in Corralejo, a very popular area, it boasts dozens of attractions, shops, solarium and places where you can have a cooling drink. Its main attractions are the wave pool, rapid river, plus a slower one, and the kids´ club.
- The dunes: without even leaving Corralejo you will find around 2500 hectares of desert which covers a large part of this island.
- Los Lobos island: this tiny island owes its name to the sea lions that used to live there and is a clear example of a virgin island with beaches just demanding to be seen. A wild natural area offers an oasis of peace with no bars or shops and just one small café so it´s important to take something to eat and drink, a hat to protect you from the sun and of course, sun cream.
To sum up, Fuerteventura is a highly recommended place for a family holiday due to the activities on offer and if we add to that a villa with pool in Corralejo, one of the most important areas of the island, you just can´t go wrong.